● Private entrance hallway with generous storage
● Open plan kitchen, dining and living room with sea views
● Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
● Two further bedrooms and guest bathroom
● Staircase with electric ‘sky-frame’ door opening to the roof terrace
● Private roof terrace with retaining glazing
● High specification to include underfloor heating and Sonos ceiling speakers
● Gated approach with parking for two vehicles
● Beautiful surrounding communal gardens with access to the roof top
Occupying the left wing of the top floor, 10 Fairlea is positioned to enjoy both tree top and open water views from an impressive reception room. Floor to ceiling windows frame the outstanding views and flood this room with natural light.
The open plan kitchen/dining area is fitted with a comprehensive range of units, branded appliances and a Quartz work surface. A central island unit with pendant lighting provides definition from the kitchen to the dining and lounging areas.
A staircase rises from the living area to an electric ‘sky frame’ door which opens to a vast roof terrace. The roof terrace provides the most outstanding panoramic views of Poole Bay and seamlessly connects the inside of the property to the outside, significantly adding to the already spacious feel of the property.
The roof terrace is retained with glazing and the southerly elevation allows for uninterrupted enjoyment of the incredible seascape views. With enough space for dining, lounging and entertaining, the terrace is the perfect setting to enjoy our famous sunsets with a sundowner and friends.
To complete the internal accommodation, the principal bedroom has an en-suite shower room whilst the two guest bedrooms are serviced by a further bathroom.
The property sits within beautifully landscaped gardens that afford residents access to the cliff top.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Underlying lease term: 250 years
Management Agent: Foxes Property Management, 6 Poole Hill, Bournemouth BH2 5PS
Service Charge: £2,300 per annum
Holiday lets are not permitted.
Pets permitted on licence.
Situated in the highly prestigious location of West Cliff, located within a few minutes walk of the town centres 7 miles of award winning sandy beaches. The property is a short distance from Bournemouth’s vibrant range of shops, theatres and restaurants. The town hosts the Russell Cotes Art Gallery & Museum and the Bournemouth Natural Science Museum. There are also excellent transport links nearby.