● Vast sun terraces with dining, entertaining and lounging areas
● Upper-level terrace with hot tub and views extending from Old Harry Rocks towards Poole Quay
● Walking distance of the award-winning beaches of Sandbanks and Canford Cliffs village
● Infinity views of Poole Harbour from a living, dining, kitchen, lifestyle room that approaches some 900 sq/ft
● Principal bedroom suite with dual dressing rooms and private terrace that offers the most commanding views
● Secondary bedroom suite with uninterrupted views over the island and harbour
● Guest/occasional room with ensuite
● Direct elevator access to an impressive private reception hallway
● Gym/pilates room, office area, secure underground parking for two vehicles and further provision for guest parking
With a refreshing departure from more typically themed contemporary penthouses, the interior styling of Sea Satin was inspired by marine themes and the cruise-liner glamour of the ‘Art Deco’ period. The origins of the design are reflected in features such as large porthole windows and this theme is further echoed in semi-circular detailing on internal doors. Mirrored detailing can be found throughout the property and a quite stunning Deco-style unit that forms part of the open living area pays homage to the ‘style moderne’ of this period.
Throughout the property seamlessly combines contemporary lifestyle features such as bi-fold doors, full Lutron Homeworks system and underfloor heating with the theme and architectural features of the Art Deco era.
The faultless accommodation has been designed to embrace the outstanding and uninterrupted water views. These views can be enjoyed from all principal rooms and truly draw the beauty of Poole harbour and the islands inside. The owners’ suite occupies the entire top floor, and the arrangement of the suite organically allows for a superb degree of separation to the main accommodation, ideal for when guests are visiting for extended stays.
The outside terraces which are accessed through floor to ceiling Solarlux bi-fold doors are exceptionally large and enjoy a level of privacy rarely found with waterfront living in our area. The primary terrace extends across the entire Southerly side of the property and provides plentiful space for grand scale entertaining and lounging. The secondary terrace leads from the owners’ suite and similarly enjoys a Southerly aspect and a perfectly positioned hot tub allows you to relax and enjoy the spectacular views - whether at sunrise or during the infamous Poole Harbour sunsets.
We feel this is a truly exceptional property that embraces the very best of South Coast life whilst seamlessly blending the character and elegance of by-gone times with the conveniences of modern, contemporary living.
In accordance with current legislation, we would like to inform you that our clients enjoy an association with Mays Estate Agents.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Service Charge: Forecast at £3,000 per annum
Management: Residents management committee
Council Tax Band: F
Notes: Sea Satin is for the exclusive enjoyment of residents and no holiday lets are permitted.
Located in arguably one of the most sought-after roads in the area, Chaddesley Glen is situated just a moments’ walk via a footpath from the award-winning sandy beaches of Sandbanks and the charming village high street of Canford Cliffs with its variety of shops and amenities is also only a short stroll away. Nearby rail links provide immediate access to London and Bournemouth International and Southampton Airport accommodates convenient overseas travel. Nearby championship golf courses, outstanding restaurants and the open space of the New Forest complete the picture and the environment that can be enjoyed from this beautiful penthouse.