Sitting approximately midway between the town centres of Poole and Bournemouth it is ideally located just a short level walk from Westbourne village, with its eclectic mix of bars, cafes and restaurants and Marks & Spencers food hall. The award-winning blue flag beaches at Branksome Chine and the world-famous Sandbanks Peninsula are situated close by.
Secure electric double gates and a pedestrian gate provides access into this most elegant block. A porterphone entry system leads into the impressive communal entrance lobby. Stairs or lift lead to the third floor. Flat 6 is situated on the right. There is a welcoming entrance hall with all principle rooms leading off. Immediately on your left is a cloakroom with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Double opening doors lead into the lounge, enjoying a delightful outlook onto the grounds. Bi-fold doors lead out onto the undercover terrace. The kitchen/breakfast room is a real feature of the property. It is beautifully bright, with an island unit, providing additional storage and ample space for table and chairs. There is an excellent range of Neff integrated appliances. A sliding patio door leads out onto the undercover terrace, ideal for relaxing, dining or entertaining.
The master bedroom has the benefit of a deep walk in dressing room and bathroom en-suite. Patio doors lead out onto the balcony. There are two further double bedrooms, the second also with a deep built in wardrobe with sliding doors and incorporating hanging and shelving space and an en-suite shower room. A door leads out onto the balcony.
The communal grounds are beautifully landscaped. There is a delightful water feature which incorporates a seating area. The remainder is mainly mature shrubbery for ease of maintenance. There is secure underground parking with two spaces being allocated to Flat 6. There is also a very useful lock up store cupboard.
• Stunning third floor modern contemporary apartment
• Prestigious Branksome Park Location
• Exclusive gated development
• Delightful sun terrace and additional balcony
• Beautiful appointed kitchen/breakfast room with open outlook
• Master bedroom with bathroom en-suite and dressing room
• Two further double bedrooms, one with shower room en-suite
• Additional shower/cloakroom
• Two secure underground parking spaces
• Excellent storage throughout
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed throughout
• Beautifully maintained grounds with stunning water feature
• Share of freehold
- Download Floor Plan (.pdf)