Sitting approximately midway between the town centres of Poole and Bournemouth it is ideally located to take full advantage of the areas renowned shopping and leisure facilities such as the blue flag beaches at Branksome Chine and the world-famous Sandbanks Peninsula.
There is also easy access to the dual carriageway linking the A338 and M27, in addition to rail services from Branksome and Bournemouth direct to London and Southampton.
Secure electric double gates and pedestrian side gate provides access into this most elegant block. A porterphone entry system leads into the impressive communal entrance hall and flat 1 is situated on the left-hand side. There is a welcoming entrance hall with all principle rooms leading off. Immediately on the right is a cloakroom with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Double opening doors lead into the incredibly bright and spacious lounge/dining room, enjoying a delightful outlook onto the communal gardens. Further doors lead out onto the undercover terrace.
The well-proportioned kitchen/breakfast room has an excellent range of floor and wall mounted storage cupboards with ample work surfaces over. There is a built-in eye level Neff oven and Neff induction hob with extractor hood over and further built in integral Neff appliances. Double glazed sliding patio doors lead out onto the undercover terrace, ideal for entertaining.
The master bedroom has the benefit of a large built in dressing room and bathroom en-suite. Patio doors lead out onto the balcony. There are two further double bedrooms, the second also with built in wardrobes, incorporating hanging and shelving space and an en-suite shower room.
The communal grounds are beautifully landscaped. There is a delightful water feature which incorporates a seating area. The remainder is mainly mature shrubbery for ease of maintenance. There is secure underground parking with one space being allocated to flat 1. It also has the benefit of a very useful lock up store cupboard.
• Exclusive gated development
• Prestigious Branksome Park location
• Stunning raised ground floor apartment with modern feel
• Over 1400 sq ft in accommodation
• Delight sun terrace and additional balcony
• Beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room
• Master bedroom with bathroom en-suite and dressing room
• Two further double bedrooms one with shower room en-suite
• Additional shower/cloakroom
• Excellent storage throughout
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed throughout
• Secure underground parking
• Beautifully maintained grounds with stunning water feature
• Share of freehold
• No forward chain
- Download Floor Plan (.pdf)