The lounge/dining room enjoys a double aspect with delightful open tree top
views. Double glazed sliding doors lead out onto the undercover south facing and spacious balcony, ideal for entertaining, dining and relaxing. The dining area provides ample space for a table and chairs.
The newly refurbished kitchen has an excellent range of built in wall and floor mounted cupboards with ample work surfaces above. Built in Bosch oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood above. Plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Useful built in larder cupboard.
The main bedroom enjoys a double aspect with delightful open views and has the benefit of built in floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes with sliding doors, incorporating hanging and shelving space.
A second double bedroom and bathroom with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and separate WC complete the accommodation.
The outside communal grounds are beautifully maintained, being mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. The owner has the benefit of a garage.
• Stunning & Immaculately presented purpose built top floor apartment
• Delightful open tree top views
• Close to Branksome Station, John Lewis & Westbourne
• Newly Refurbished kitchen
• Newly installed double-glazed sliding patio doors
• Undercover south facing balcony
• Two double bedrooms
• Excellent storage
• Bathroom & Separate WC
• Gas Fired Central Heating
• Beautifully Maintained Grounds
• Passenger Lift
• Share of Freehold
- Download Floor Plan (.pdf)