The property is located close to Canford Cliffs village shops and beach.
The Parkstone Golf course, several yacht clubs and other leisure facilities are all close by.
From the double garden gates, you walk onto a private road. In one direction there is a wooded walk to Flaghead Chine, which leads down to the award winning beaches, that the area is famous for. In the other direction, the private wooded road leads you, after 600 metres, to Canford Cliffs Village with its selection of shops, restaurants and coffee/wine bars.
• Electric gates with audio entry system
• Block paviour driveway and parking area
• Immaculately presented throughout
• Accommodation spread over three floors
• Security alarm system
• Zoned under floor gas central heating
• Sleek powder coated aluminium framed double glazed windows and doors
• Dual aspect sitting room/dining room with gas fire
• Modern kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, wine cooler and instant hot water tap
• Concertina doors from sitting and breakfast room onto the garden
• Large master bedroom suite with dressing area and fully tiled en suite bath/shower room
• First floor sun balcony
• Four further double bedrooms with three bath/shower rooms (2 en suite)
• Separate study/bedroom 6
• Utility room and cloakroom
• Landscaped wrap around garden with sun patio
• Detached lock up store
• Double garage with electric door
• Remainder of 10 year building warrantee
Note: some photographs in this brochure were taken in March 2016